Monday, October 31, 2016

...to have The Spirit.



I will share a little something from the week. One particular day we were just about to finish tracting and sister Brown felt that we still needed to be there on that street but we didn't know what to do. We decided to just get out of the car and we headed over to a house to knock on the door. No Answer. The house next door was all lit up so we went over and knocked. We were surprised to find a lady that was very welcoming and informed us that she was actually a less active who wasn't on our records. She said she was Lutheran now because of her family but she was so kind and we even taught her a lesson and ended with prayer right there on her doorstep. That was just a really cool miracle that we got from following promptings. I am coming to recognize more and more how Heavenly Father speaks to me through the spirit. 

I know that it is so important to have the spirit with me and to be worthy to have it with me. That is how God gives us revelation and guidance. I know Heavenly Father want to here from us and that if we listen to Him, He will help us know what to do and what to say. Something really interesting happened to us today. We got a Call from a less active lady in our ward today that we havent been able to contact. She Called and said that she is normally not humble enough to ask for help but she was having a breakdown so she said we could come over. We went and listened for a long time to her story and her struggles and why she wasn't coming to church. I didn't know what to say that would make her feel better but we are so grateful to know her and that she was willing to open up to us. It really taught me that we often don't know what people are really going through. All We can do is love them and help them know that Heavenly Father Loves them too.

... I will also send a letter home for the primary kids. that was the sweetest thing that so many of them wrote to me. It was just what I needed. Sarah's farewell is on the 20th?! I want to hear from her!!

... I am learning to live more simply and be grateful for the things I have. I am trying to give it all to the Lord so having less stuff will help me. Say thank you to Grandpa and Jon for me. I pray for you all daily and I love you. 

Have a Great week!! Just keep Swimming!!

Love, 
Sister Crossett​

Displaying DSCF0449[1].JPG
At the Modjeska House.  Look it Up!! w/sister Brown
Displaying DSCF0461[1].JPG
The struggle carrying in emergency preparedness water.

No comments:

Post a Comment