Friday, October 14, 2016

An email from a stranger.




I thought the sight of these beautiful faces would be welcome!!! I'd give almost anything to have these girls as mine..... so you are LUCKY!!!!! They both seem super well, they either are very happy or they are the best fakers on the planet and from my standpoint I would imagine that they like each other so much!!! They brighten the life of everyone they come in contact with and are just amazing. They came over to pick something up and had just come from the home of a single sister who has struggled with activity, depression and so many things!!! They have got her reading, praying , committing to do these things daily and they are completely oblivious to any negatives as far as this sister (Zoe) or actually anything in life!!!! I love them with a passion and hope I always keep tract of them. Hope you are having a good day and please feel free to call or email if here is ANYTHING I can do for you or your angels!!!
Love,
Jan




No comments:

Post a Comment