Monday, October 24, 2016

The work is picking up


This will have to be a short email but ill try to answer questions. I got the Photo Album and I love it!! thank you so much! I will have to hold off looking at it for a while though for it makes me homesick.  I sent dad the correct address I think. It sounds like fun in the Crossett home. 

This week has been another week of readjusting to My New comp. Sister Brown. She is so cool though and I love her. And Its no Coincidence that She is From San Antonio Texas! She has been going to BYU for a Music Education and she is mainly a Percussionist but she also plays Piano.

 The Work Is picking up and I feel like I'm Getting a lot more done and am being more productive. The Ward is So missionary minded and it is really helpful. We cant do it without them. 

I will share one little Experience we had on sunday. We were asked to teach gospel Principals and I didn't feel prepared at all. The lesson was on tithing. All we had was a few scriptures to go off of. I said a lot of prayers before hand and tried to have faith. It went amazing and we even ended with perfect timing. It is so helpful to have participation in lessons. Basically all we did was have a group discussion but we all learned so much from each other. It was also the primary program this sunday. It was so cute and the spirit was just beaming off of there little smiling faces. There is nothing quite like hearing and seeing the simple  but pure testimonies of little children.

I know that This Gospel is true. I know that through faith in Jesus Christ everything will work out in the end. I know that we will not be condemned if we always have the spirit to be with us. Here is a Cool Scripture Cross reference Chain that I really liked from studies this week. 2nephi2:2---Micah 4:13----2nephi32:9--- D&C42:6---D&C42:14---D&C63:64 all about prayer and faith and the spirit. 

I hope you are all doing well. I love you!

Love,
Sister Crossett

Please notice the new address for letters.  There was some confusion with the correct address but hopefully if you've sent something, it will make it to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment