Tuesday, October 31, 2017

The Show Must Go On! ( Yay! my first Subject line!:)


Today is the first day of a Brand New transfer.  Sister Moosman and I

are both staying together in this beautiful area of the Lords Vineyard

:) I am grateful for it too because there is a lot of work that I

still feel needs to be done and more to learn from and teach to sister

Moosman.


There are a lot of Distractions that our thrown at us by the one who

wants us to be miserable just like himself. I know that Heavenly

Father will help us stay focused in His work and will help us all do

the thing that he has commanded us. 1Nephi 3:7 When there's a will,

there's a way!! And Heavenly Father has provided that way through

Jesus Christ. We just need to provide our will to him and then we can

do and see miracles and blessings from His Hands.



We had a very cool miracle on Saturday. We had planned to go visit our

Investigators Honey and Miley and as we were pulling in, Miley was

outside on her scooter and we rolled down the window and said hi and

then parked and talked with her more. She has been reading the

Children's book of Mormon almost every day since we'd given it to her.

We discussed what she had been learning and invited her to pray about

Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. She said she would. Her parents

are a little harder to meet with because of the business of life but I

know Miley will be the example for her Family and they will all

continue to progress on this path.



Our wards had their trunk or treat on Saturday too and the elders had

the brilliant Idea of decorating a trunk and handing out pass along

cards with candy. I didn't get a picture but I was a great success and

we got to talk to a few visiting friends not of our faith. It was a

Blast!



I love this work and I know it is real and Jesus Christ is at the

Head. As we look to him, we will be guided and lead to the things we

need to do each hour and minute of each day to fulfill our Heavenly

Fathers Purposes. I know that the Book of Mormon is Gods word and will

invite the spirit into our hearts so we can hear the guidance he gives

through the Holy Ghost.



I hope you all have an amazing week and that you can recognize Gods hand in it!



Love,

Sister Grace Crossett



mom here,  This is completely copy and paste from Grace's letter.  Grace is hoping to be able to post to this blog on her own in future.  We are still getting the kinks worked out.  

From Last week
(Oct. 23)

We were able to visit a really fun family last night and we were prompted to

share the doctrine of Christ with them. It was a really spirit led

lesson and we used the end of 2 Nephi 31. I Shared my story about the

mirror that said "what would Jesus Do?" I don't know if I have told

you that one but it was a while ago. let me know if I haven't.



We had a few amazing miracles this week. Wednesday we were watering

sister Humans Flowers and I saw a mail lady doing her job and

recognized her. A while ago in a different part of town we met her and

gave her a copy of the Book of Mormon and she was really excited to

read it. We didn't get her number though. So on wednesday we ran into

her again and she recognized us and said she had been reading the Book

of Mormon. We got her information and she will be able to be taught

soon. Being in the Right Place at the Right time is Awesome!! Another

one I'll share is that we had just visited a potential that had

sincerely told us to come back in two weeks, and I had a prompting to

go and visit a woman the ward asked us to check up on and we hadn't

met yet who lived down the street. She hadn't been to church in a long

time but we went and It turns out that this woman was having a hard

day. She opened up to us and told us her story and in the end she

committed to start Reading the Book of Mormon Everyday again. It was

one of the most spirit filled conversations I have had on my mission.

My Favorite kind ;) I know of the power of the spirit in conversion

and also the power of the book of Mormon. 



Love,

Sister Crossett

No comments:

Post a Comment