Sunday, October 22, 2017

So much to do...

(Saturday Oct. 14th)
I love getting texts from unknown numbers with pictures of my sweet grace in them.  Sister Wright, her last companion got to go back to visit and her mom sent us some pictures from what looks like a ward dinner.  




















(Oct. 16)

So much to do, So little time. But Heavenly Father Gives us the time we need to do the things that are most important. We just have to be obedient and trust Him. 

The new tools that Heavenly Father has given have both excited me and made me stressed. I think I am passed most of the stress though. I know that Heavenly Father loves, knows, and trusts me. That statement is something that has grown throughout my mission. First I had to learn that He loves me, then that He truly knows me, and just recently I have added on to the testimony that he Trusts me because He asked me to train sister Moosman, He gave me a phone to learn how to use properly and He continues to call me to his work. Everyday I have to recommit to it......
I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is our only way out, our only way to loose the bands from which we are bound. Jesus Christ over came all things and so can we. When at first you don't succeed, try, try again! 

To report on my Goals of helping 3 families on the path to conversion to Christ and to help my companion be more converted, Honey, Dale, and Miley (a Family!) are so prepared for the Gospel and we have taught them the first lesson and Honey is reading the book of Mormon and Miley will follow suite with the children's version. We have not set up a return appointment for this week so we will need to do that to help them progress. We are also working with Randy, an older Gentleman and his Son Tyler, but His wife is not as interested yet. We will pray that her heart will be softened.

Positive thoughts are part of the key as well! 

Have a positive, light, peaceful, balanced week! Don't forget to look and pray for the miracles!

Love,
Sister Grace Crossett


(Oct. 21)
This one came with some explanation

"Sisters hard at work again! We had a city wide emergency preparedness fair today. I ran the kids obstacle course with the last stop being the Safe Gathering Place where these cute girls told them how to talk with their families about where to meet when they get separated in an emergency.  Love these girls. So willing to serve in any capacity!"








No comments:

Post a Comment