Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Last week was so cool!


So funny story, (because I had just told her she should try having green smoothies for health) Sister Peterson tries to do mostly protein shakes and she brought a ninja blender with her so maybe i'll have to try it :) I did get your letter yesterday. Normally the zone leaders pick up all the mail that goes to the main office and bring it to Zone- Activity on P-days at 2:30 so I got it then. I know you want to send me stuff so I can read it during the week but I am ok with just getting letters on p-day now. I just don't have confidence in my ability to send you the correct address. Because it was a holiday yesterday the library was closed so we get to email today. That's how it is with every holiday. Our Apt complex does have a business center with computers but they are very slow and don't always work so we just do the library here.


Last week was so cool. On Friday we had a our Second lesson with a man Names Brian that we contacted out side his garage. He is a Born-again Christian and he is so smart and knows the bible really well. He is interested in learning about lots of different religions and he is super nice. Our lessons are more like question Answer sessions though. He has some differing beliefs than we do but he says he comes into the lessons with an open mind and he believes in truth being absolute. We are not what the future holds with him but we hope that he can realize the importance of the message. Also last Weekend our stake had what they call mini MTC. It is where the laurels and Priests of the stake get a companion, stay with a host family, have workshops and devotionals about missionary work and get to teach real investigators or Less active Members. Sister Peterson and I got to go to the closing testimony meeting and it was amazing the strength and desires of these teenagers and their excitement and eagerness to serve missions. As the world keeps getting darker and harder the valiant "Army of Helaman" gets stronger and more firm in their faith and testimonies. I Know Heavenly father loves all his children and has a plan for us. I love this work and I am enjoying every minute of it. I know if we just try our best to be obedient to the commandments and have faith. We will be strengthened through our trials and find joy even in the hard time.


Lot of love and Prayers,
Sister Crossett

No comments:

Post a Comment