Tuesday, January 10, 2017

I know My Heavenly Father Loves Me

Mommy!

I dont have a lot of time to email today because we are meeting some sisters at the MV (Mission Viejo) Stake Center to have them say good bye to sister Hawkins. Yes we called it. She is being transferred. The Cool thing is, that her new companion is sister Hill, her roommate from the MTC whom she adores. I'm super excited for her and who knows, maybe I'll get put with MTC comp. someday as well. Sister Peterson will be my New Companion and so I am leading out the area again after only being in it for one transfer. I am honored that Heavenly Father trusts me to do this 2X in a row. I as not as worried as I was last time. Heavenly Father will Provide a way and guide and direct me through it. We are trying something new for this transfer. Instead of having a transfer meeting where we all meet in one place and get introduced to our new zones and then we all go out in the parking lot and move luggage to new cars, we get our Transfer Calls on Saturday night and then we have to be responsible for arranging to meet and move to our new areas and new companions. And we have to do it all on P-day along with all of our other things to do. Today is Going to Be Crazy but we are following what President has asked us to do. 

I am doing great though. We had Zone 24's on Saturday which is just a zone wide Exchange ( explained by Janus to be a huge mix and match of missionaries in the zone meeting in one then going to all different places for the day.) and then stake conference with Elder Anderson of the 70 visiting. It was amazing and I am really learning and gaining a better testimony of the Atonement and faith than I've ever had before. Especially with the Journey that sister Hawkins and I have been on, it really has taught me that we need to do all we can and then Christ will help us with the rest. 2 nephi 25:23. 

 

While sharing that scripture with the Holidays ( a young couple in our ward that has the missionaries over every sunday night) last night, I was feeling very unloved and unappreciated and after we shared that message Brother Holiday expressed his love and appriecation to me, to all of us and it really was a tender mercy that I didn't even ask for. Because of this I know my Heavenly Father loves me and wants me to be happy. Wherever we are in the world we can feel of his love through the Holy Ghost as we stand in holy places and do all we can to be obedient to his commandments. 

I love you all! 

Love, 

sister Crossett

No comments:

Post a Comment