Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Big News


It has been such a rewarding week. I truly know that blessings beyond measure come to those who keep the commandments of God. In sister Wright and I's cases as we have followed the spirit this week we have been able to bless so many people and help them Come closer to our Father. Jesse is a new investigator who really wants to get closer to God and is excited to read the Book of Mormon and learn more. 

Working with sister Wright has been exactly what both of us have needed at this time in our lives. She has helped prepare me for the coming transfer. She heads home on Tuesday to holiday Utah and I will miss her but will definitely see her again. 

I have big news. I am so grateful for The trust the Lord is putting in me to train a new missionary! I am so excited to grow and learn from Sister Moosman (don't know the pronunciation yet) and continue in the lords work and continue the adventure of new things to adjust to. Everything has worked out well, even with elders coming back to Forster Ranch- which will lighten my load just a bit- I know God has an intricate plan in store and I am so Grateful for that. I am Excited for the New missionaries in the zone that we will be working with. I feel ready and able to do what is required of me even though it may be harder than what I have done in the past. It will help me stretch! I know that each of us has so much potential as Heirs to the Kingdom of God and He will Provide a way for us to accomplish what he commands us to do. 1 Nephi 3:7 

Love Sister Grace Crossett

No comments:

Post a Comment