Friday, July 21, 2017

mid-July

Displaying DSC03165.JPG
The zone on the Fourth of July

I often get to emailing on Mondays and don't know what to say. my mind is blank. Maybe from a lack of spiritual nourishment because we only personal study for 30 on Preparation Day. Another thought that just came to mind is that there is a pebble that I'm holding up to my eye, preventing me from seeing the big picture. I always gain strength from your word of encouragement and love though. Thank you.

I definitely want to see that mission stuff of dads :) The sister Missionaries going into the crawl space reminded me of some service we did for a non-member man from Trinidad (Dark Skin and Jamaican Accent). I got to organize and stack all his old reagea/bob Marley tapes and CDs and such into a cabinet in his dusty garage. It was really fun and so relaxing because I still love to sort and organize.

Yes indeed service is a way to Heal our souls as we heal others as well. I'm glad you got to do that through music. Just Breath. I need to do that right now and maybe so do you. We are never alone. We have the Fullness of the Gospel. We are Children of a King with a divine potential and desiny. The temple does have power. I love it the most because satan doesn't have power there.

This week we had an amazing spirit led restoration lesson. The word came so Fluidly and I just had to open my mouth and Believe. They're names are Patricia and Carlos and they are new investigators.

Sister Wright just told me about her dads Cousin too!! Connections is right! I need our New Home address to give to the mission office to update. Could I get that from next weeks email?

Have a wonderful, grateful week and the lord will provide.

Love, Sister Crossett


No comments:

Post a Comment